Elizabeth Louisa Johnston, MSW. RSW. RCC. Therapist in British Columbia
Providing Relationship & Individual Counselling
Elizabeth is a registered social worker, and registered clinical counsellor with over 30 years of professional experience. As a local therapist in New Westminster, BC, she now provides counselling services for all of British Columbia for a variety of problem issues with a primary interest and passion for working with couples in crisis and promoting healthier family units. Elizabeth began studying the Gottman Method of relationship intervention in 2012, completing levels one, two, and three training programs. Elizabeth welcomes couples of all ages to work with her in creating the relationship you want. No problem is too big.
- BA Psychology TWU, BC
- BSW University of Victoria, BC
- MSW Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia
- Member of the BC College of Social Workers
- Member of the BC Association of Social Workers
- EAP Provider
- Gottman Referral Network
- Completed Levels 1, 2, and 3 of the Gottman Institute Couples Therapy Training
- Relationship SOS
- Research-Based Model Developed by Doctors John and Julie Gottman of Seattle University
- RCC Registered Clinical Counsellor
- RSW Registered social worker.